PRESTIGE PORTRAITS PHOTOGRAPHER
Do you have a passion for photography? Do you like the idea of working with teens and capturing memories that will last a lifetime? Lifetouch, an employee-owned photography company, has an exciting opportunity you're not going to want to miss! We are seeking friendly, responsible and creative individuals to join our talented Prestige Portraits team. Our Prestige Photographers work primarily out of local studios and capture high-quality images of high school age students. Most of us remember taking senior portraits prior to graduation. This is your chance to earn income by capturing this life milestone for others!
You don't need to be a professional photographer to qualify. We offer comprehensive, paid training and will show you everything you need to know about taking memorable portraits and delivering a delightful experience for customers. You bring your high-energy, customer-focused personality, and we'll show you the rest! If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, we want to talk with you!Why Lifetouch?
As a Prestige Portraits Photographer with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization that is employee-owned. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- A nurturing environment where you will learn valuable photographic, business and people skills
- Competitive hourly wage
- Comprehensive paid photography training
- Potential to qualify for 100% company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) retirement plan
- Potential opportunities for advancement and training for other photography programs
- Cutting-edge digital photographic equipment
- May be eligible for medical benefits depending on hours worked
As a Prestige Portrait Photographer, you will direct and photograph students who will soon graduate from high school. You will work with closely with the families of these students and your colleagues to ensure that each student has an enjoyable experience. It will be your responsibility to capture high-quality images while displaying confidence and professionalism at all times.Your specific duties as a Prestige Portraits Photographer will include:
PRESTIGE PORTRAITS PHOTOGRAPHERJob Requirements:
- Providing clear in-studio and on-the-road picture day direction to seniors, their families and colleagues in order to capture memorable senior portraits
- Working closely with staff to establish appropriate work flow and effectively resolve issues in the studio/at remote locations
- Organizing materials, assembling necessary equipment and ensuring that all supplies are available on picture day
- Maintaining and transporting equipment in a safe manner according to company guidelines
- Representing Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times
- Maintaining confidentiality of student related information
- Safeguarding equipment and money at all times
As a Prestige Portraits Photographer, you should be personable and creative, possess the ability to work with minimal supervision, and be able to operate both independently and as part of a team. Photographic experience is a plus, but is not required, as we offer comprehensive training.Specific qualifications for the Prestige Photographer position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience in photography is a plus
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Strong customer-service and communication skills
- Willingness to travel for some assignments
- Valid driver's license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation (in compliance with state laws) to reach assigned locations and while transporting photography equipment
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment, up to 60 lbs
- Ability to pass a background check
Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios Inc. is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background and driving record check.
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.