The Sr. Consumer Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting the organization by monitoring and evaluating program pricing and offering performance, as well as assisting with data modeling and data management. The individual in this role will cultivate relationships with our field sales teams and internal operations groups. He or she will complete a seasonal analysis, assist with development and monitor key performance indicators, and provide support to various strategic initiatives.
- Provide analysis and suggestive support to pricing and offering changes, as well as season end reporting of financial performance and guest participation based on those changes.
- Close communication with the field to gather and maintain current market pressures as well as support sales initiatives related to pricing or offering.
- Work closely with several internal business partners to gather pricing, offering and other directives.
- Assist with development and maintenance of strategic pricing and offering efforts, including reporting of key performance indicators and periodic quality reviews of those KPIs.
- Assist with ongoing data warehouse efforts by providing business need requirements, performing user acceptance testing and assisting with implementation of reporting needs.
- Provide timely and accurate data and reporting for the organization in order to facilitate and support the decision making process at all levels of the organization.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, data science or other data related field
- A minimum of one (3) to three (5) years data analyst experience
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent SQL querying and data management
- Advanced data modeling skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with detail orientation; persistence and ability to work independently to drive execution
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Lifetouch is celebrating 80 years of providing quality portraits for millions of individuals, families and organizations. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Lifetouch has operations in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. As the market leader in school and family photography, we are honored to capture precious memories for our customers.
Lifetouch employees enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
As an employee with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization that is employee-owned. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and opportunities for benefits. Apply today!